W WhatsApp can be utilized with two unique accounts on a smart phone. Whatsapp application is among the most well known applications in everywhere. It permits you to message or consider another WhatsApp client regardless of where they are in the world, as long as they have a internet. The Facebook-possessed application is allowed to download for Android and Apple clients and can be utilized on cell phones or work areas. In any case, there are a few restrictions to the application, for example, just WhatsApp can be utilized per phone number. Nonetheless, most producers permit clients to set two renditions of the equivalent application on their Android cell phones,
Manufacturers including Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, Honor, OnePlus, and Realme allow its users to set up dual apps or parallel apps or twin apps. They use different terminologies for what is essentially a feature that allows users to have two separate versions of the same app, thus allowing for two different apps. Read on to find out how you can enable this feature on different phones.
Xiaomi phone users running MIUI can head to Settings > Apps > Dual apps. Samsung phone users can head to Settings > Advance features > Dual Messenger. Vivo users can go to Settings > Apps and notifications > App Clone. Oppo phone users can tap on Settings > App Cloner. Huawei and Honor phone users can go to Settings > Apps > App twin. OnePlus lets its users clone apps by heading to Settings > Utilities > Parallel Apps. Finally, Realme users can go to Settings > App management > App cloner.
How to use dual WhatsApp on one smartphone
- To enable a second account on WhatsApp, head to Settings.
- Look for Dual apps, App Clone, App twin, or Parallel Apps. The name of the feature would depend on the smartphone you are using.
- There should be a toggle against WhatsApp app, turn it on.
- Wait for the process to complete and head back to the home screen.
- You should see a second WhatsApp icon with some kind of marking on it, identifying it's a second version of the same app.
- Open it and you will be greeted with the WhatsApp setup screen.
- Tap on Agree and Continue.
- On the next screen, enter a different phone number from the one you've already used to set up WhatsApp and tap on Next.
- You will then receive an OTP for verification.
- After entering the OTP, you will be asked to complete the setup process after which a second WhatsApp account will be set up.
- You now have two WhatsApp accounts on the same smartphone.