Reach involves the set of promotional activities to rise prospect's attention on market respective products or service. Key Promotional area include
Search engine marketing: Part of intent-based marketing channels,it includes area like SEO,Serach engine optimization, SEM Search Enigine Marketing (Google Adwords), Pay per Click.
- Display Advertising Marketing: Classified as apart of brand marketing, it includes banner ads,sponsorship rich media ads,video ads,among others.
- E-mai Marketing: Forms a part of direct message marketing and includes message shared via e-mail,SMS,Whatsapp message, newsletters.
- Affiliate marketing:Part of partner marketing channel, it includes promotion shared as a part of affiliate sales efforts.
- Social Media Sites:Part of community-based marketing areas, its includes Social Media like Facebook,Youtube,Instagram,Twiter,and more.
Involves the set of activities needed to engage prospects developed during the Reach stage. Key areas include:
- Content marketing: Includes all content and information-related areas through which marketers promote their products and services, as well as, web content development,blog management, native content, webinars, playbooks, etc.
- Public relations: Oriented typically towards media, key areas include newsletters, online magazines, link-building on sites, etc.
- Special interest marketing: Involves activies related to developing specialized content and building networks through vertical and special interest sites
- Viral marketing: Refers to videos, social messages, articles on buzzing topics created as sharable content for people to share brand values in an entertaining manner.
- Gamification: Involves techniques in which brand marketing is dony by deploying gaming in non-game contexts where users are given prizes, discounts, and coupons for engagement and product trials
Activate: Includes activities to convert leads and make prospects take other actions which marketers want them to. Key areas include:
- Interest based marketing: Involves promotion to customers who have interacted with a product on any of the online sales channel through personal messaging or giving them offers/discounts/coupons for real-time conversions.
- Social targets: Includes sharing targeted messages to leads on social platforms; for example, Twitter tying up with Amazon to support consumers buy a product on Amazon using a Twitter message
- Retargeting: Involves all sets of promotional activities to re-target ads (images and content) specifically for products which they left abandoned in website carts
- Responsive marketing: Covers all activities which help respond to specific consumer queries while prospects are at the last stage of buying. It includes automated chats, sending response mails/SMSes to queries, social media responses, etc.
- Custom recommendations: Involves sending direct promotions to consumers on related products/recommendations associated to what they have already bought